Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Get Off Without Her Head! On Trade Me!


Aaah, the old female nude. Never will she lose popularity. Because she's just a picture she can' t talk back, or laugh about how small your dick is. It's even better, it seems, when she doesn't even have a face at all...

In the case of this image, "NAKED back" apparently: "Without seeing the face of the lady makes the painting mysterious and more attractive." So true.
Is up to a low $26 with 20 hours to go.


The author of this next painting has solved the problem by chopping off the head altogether! Wowow! She's remarkable, really isn't she? It's a pity she cant remark upon herself, as I'm sure she would if she only had a brain.

"*NUDE* Stunning" has a starting bid of $200 with no bids so far and closes on Thursday.





Actually, you know what, why not just do away with the head and neck altogether? And while where at it, forget those pesky arms and legs. Take 'Rachel' here. Perfect specimine of a woman! We all know which bits are the most important, right?

"she is as you see her "beautiful"."
"Rachel" starts at $150 and will try to close her legs on Friday, but to no avail.

3 Complaints:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. You, however, have a Face, though nowhere to be seen, AND a brain, and you make me laugh, which I think is a good sign. Thank you. One small moany bit: your nazty comment moderator tempts me to use those nice liittle HTML tags, but when I do, as in "less than h, greater than, less than ello, greater than", which I think looks quite pretty, ncm rejects my comment. Pooh.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Face said...

What do they do, those tags? I am not knowing

10:33 AM  
Blogger Face said...

What do they do, those tags? I am not knowing

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home