Monday, March 06, 2006

TODAY'S TRADE WINNER [No image necessary]

"Inspirational Messages
Affirmations!

Inspirational consultant Artist: Rose Ritson Trenwith

These paintings are examples only.
Price on my web site is normally $50.00 + p&p

Acrylic on box canvas ready to hang 33x24cm

What I am offering is an l inspirational message in a painting especially for you.
That you can afford!

If you are the winner of this auction you will receive a painting that has meaning for your life. The exciting thing is you will not know what it looks like until you receive it.

Are interested in the evolution of the soul!

The process is simple; I ask Your angles & spirit guides what the message should be for you.

Will be ready for delivery within 7days from date of payment received.

How exciting! These messages are always positive and helpful; they also make great gifts for someone you love.

This is a totally new way to experience the universe talking to you; I wonder what it has to tell you.

If you would like to know more about me, check out my profile.
Check out my other listings too.

My art is from within, there are never two the same. I love to use colour and form in a way that creates something that has never lived before. Somethiing truly original.

Member of
: NZ Art Guild
:Waitakere Central Community Arts Council
:Artfind

I appreciate contact and payment within three days please."

currently at $9, with 16 bids. One to keep an eye on.

2 Complaints:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for including me in your site. Any exposure is good exposure.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

Thank you Rose. I concur.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home