Saturday, April 08, 2006

No trade winner this weekend

And perhaps for all time. Don't get us wrong, we aren't about to run out of jokes and snide remarks, but trademe has just about been exhausted as far as art goes. We've seen enough Sun kissed nikau dytich tryptichs in gold red and green, the prices rarely vary, we know what to expect from each artist and artist group of the regular contribution variety. Monotonous landscapes. A painting of the beautiful westcoast. Yawning ourselves to death as we wade through the horrors, just trying to find that diamond in the rough.

Time for a nightcap.

4 Complaints:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so you've shown us what you DONT like so how about showing us something you DO like for a change???

8:06 PM  
Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

Who gives a shit what *I* like? Obviously somebody with no identity does, but it seems they have no identity, so I might rise to the challenge, or I might ignore them. Ignoring seems easier. Easier than writing about what I do like anyway...

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

AND FURTHERMORE if you took the time to look through our archives, you would find pepperings of stuff that we DO like. For example-
That Britney Spears giving birth is pretty fucking funny. We would've been at the opening (pun intended)but it was too far away, sigh.

The stained glass bullfighter is a beautiful piece.

I have a grudging admiration for Rohan Whealans work, if only because nobody else has or is doing it, to my knowledge.

Dr Joe is a fucking genius.

And seung too.

We like movies too. Are they art?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

Nah, no movie blog, too easy. Roman Polanski might start ringing me up and abusing me! I am working on a food blog though...

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home