Monday, April 03, 2006

Not really a winner


"1.22 metres. What a statement" is the supposed title of this far too large painting. It has no bids, no reserve, and it's going for $345. What could the statement be?

'I have too much red, black and yellow paint', perhaps? Or
'I have too much canvas', maybe? Or
'I have too much time on my hands, and I need to get a job", possibly.

Or even "I am looking for a buyer with a large office in a high-rise on Queen street who has very little taste and a disposable income."

3 Complaints:

Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

It seems you found me before I found you. Let the hunting of the Mike Batts Smarkarts begin!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

Yes, but are the sunnies art? A woman came up to me last night at the goth show and said "Do you know who's white sunni is parked in the driveway?" I said "I have a pair of white sunnies, but they're in my pocket."

badum-tish

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

I think he was the guy who composed the musical version of the hunting of the snark. But you've got the internet, so you don't need me to tell you that. But in case you do, here's a hint: he's not the black guy.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home